How to choose the oil for the machine .
important point in the operation of the "iron horse" is the correct selection of the engine oil.This reduces fuel consumption, slows the wear of parts and mechanisms, as well as helps to unleash the full potential of the engine.One of the fundamental factors is the type of power plant and its age.
- For diesel engines are marking CC, CD, CE, CF, CG, CH.
- For petrol engines developed SE, SF, SG, SH and SJ;
- Furthermore, there generic types of oils, suitable for both types of engines.
- summer viscosity classes - 20, 30, 40, 50, 60;
- winter viscosity classes - 0W, 5W, 10W, 15W, 20W;
- for the season of the oil viscosity grades are specified for low and high temperatures - 0W-30, 0W-40, 5W-30, 5W-40, 10W-30, 10W-40, 15W-40, 20W-40.
- Mineral - it is produced by distillation and refining of oil.It has a high viscosity and is perfect for old cars.
- synthetic manufactured by chemical synthesis.This oil has a high fluidity and manifests itself equally well when operating in a wide temperature range.
- semisynthetic obtained by mixing mineral oil with synthetic components.It is best for the majority of modern engines.
Flavor oil should be based on the recommendations of your vehicle manufacturer's operating and taking into account the above factors.