The process from the mold wall .How to remove mold from walls
appearance of mold in the apartment - a disaster that can not be ignored.This "velvet enemy" slowly but surely destroys the decoration in the room and, most importantly, the residents health.The microscopic mold spores suppress the immune system of adults and children, cause allergic reactions, all kinds of diseases of internal organs and mucous membranes.That is why to respond to unsolicited lived in the house "livestock" should immediately!
reasons for the appearance of mold in the apartment
High humidity and lack of air circulation in the room, poorly executed exterior waterproofing and damage inter-panel joints, incorrectly installed plastic windows and roof defects, ventilation failure and uneven heating of residential rooms - these are the mainreasons for the formation of mold chambers.Even dilution of moisture-loving tropical plants can cause the appearance of harmful plaque!The most common mold "attacks" corners of the room, ceiling joints with walls, slopes, and the tile joints in the bathroom and in the kitchen.Hallmarks of its activity are considered to be specific damp, putrid smell and colorful patches of dark brown shade in places fungal "nurseries".
action algorithm fight against fungi, reigning in a residential area - of course, a complex event: before proceeding to the mechanical removal of mold centers of the walls, you need to identify and address the root causes of its occurrence.In any case, the apartment is to normalize the moisture level and to organize high-quality ventilation.Be sure to repair or replace the current valves and pipes are covered with condensate, packed in special boxes or cover insulating paint.Remember, the decision to excessive moisture problems - is the first step in the destruction of hazardous and purse bioporazheny.Ignoring this rule, all subsequent actions taken will be, unfortunately, ineffective!
Mechanical mold removal
Removing plaque from mold-affected surfaces is performed in the following order:
- initially conducted a thorough inspection of all premises.Next, remove the detected problem areas finishing materials.To avoid the spread of intensive invisible to the eye micro-particles of mold, wallpaper and plaster before removing moistened with warm water.
- Then, using a spatula and wire brush is scraped off the fungus until the "native" base - concrete or brick.In order to prevent and clean and the surrounding "healthy" areas.
- After full drying of cleaned surfaces are treated with special antiseptic compounds.Such funds have pronounced fungicidal (antifungal) properties and successfully cope with organic raids of various nature.Antiseptics applied layer 2-3 (an interval of 30-40 minutes) using a wide paint brush.
- 36 hours after applying the last layer of fungicide you can start decorating.
Note!be sure to put a gauze mask and protective gloves before you start working with chemical compounds.
Copper sulphate to eliminate mold
Alternatively modern antiseptic preparations can be used improvised means available - a solution of copper sulfate.When preparing the mixtures were incubated disinfecting following proportion - 15 grams of copper sulfate per 1 liter of pure water.For the mixing of the components is better to use a plastic container, such as a basin or bucket.The treatment of problem areas with a solution of sulphate also carried out in protective gear - mask and gloves.
mold to protect their homes from the re-emergence of the mold, use the following guidelines:
- high humidity (over 40%) to maintain a normal microclimate use household air driers;
- twice daily arrange through ventilation;
- timely repair the plumbing;
- from time to time clean the air vents in the bathroom and kitchen;
- during repair works, use materials that are resistant to moisture.
Following the above recommendations, you preserve the beauty of home furnishings and, most importantly, your health.